Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Calling on the Angels

Yesterday was a hectic day, especially in the morning. I needed to drive my daughter back to college and we awoke to thick fog. I get really nervous in fog and decided to wait a bit. I called upon the angels to clear a path of safety for us and began tidying up the house. After a few minutes I noticed it was brighter outside. I looked and the sun was coming out and the fog was lifting. My daughter, dog and I got in the car and started on our way.

I started the car and said a prayer of thanks to God and His angels for helping us. Well my gas gauge is broken and most of the time reads empty. I was not sure how much gas I had. Again, I called upon the angels and asked that the gauge would read accurate this time. Within 5 minutes of driving my gas gauge rose from empty and moved to one spot where it remained. I was able to tell how much gas I had and I did not have to stop for gas.

Well I got off the right exit on the highway and a huge tractor trailer truck cut in front of me. Because I could not see beyond the truck I drove right past the next exit that I was supposed to take onto a different highway. Well I called upon the angels one more time. I saw a sign that read the town where I was headed but on a different route. I decided to take the different route to hopefully get my daughter back to college on time. I asked the angels of God to guide me to the college, safely.

As I traveled a different route I noticed another sign that read the name of my daughter's college. We followed the direction of the sign and we were at the college in less than 5 minutes. The route I took was actually shorter and less distance than the usual route I take. Praise God!

Tears filled my eyes as I thanked God and His angels for all the help and for the three little but priceless miracles I had received.

God bless you,

Katherine Mikshenas
kathymwriting@gmail.com

No comments: