Monday, September 7, 2009

Lord, I Believe





Lord, I believe that You are Our Shepherd, we shall not lack, we shall not want, we shall never be in need; for You are supplying ALL of our needs according to Your riches in glory in Christ Jesus.


Lord, I believe that You are able to do exceedingly, abundantly, far over and above ALL that we ask, think, hope for or even dream.


Lord, I believe that With You ALL things are possible, miracles and blessings are limitless.


Lord, I believe that we are safe in the palm of Your hand, Your angels surround us, protect us and pray for us; we are shielded in the shelter of Your wing of protection. No weapon of any kind that may form against us shall prosper.


Lord, I believe that You have designed a plan for our lives; that we will prosper and succeed.


Lord, I believe that this is the day for which You have made, I choose to rejoice and be glad in it.


Lord, I believe that ALL is well for You are still on the throne and You have ALL of our answers in Your perfect love.


God bless all.


Kathy Mikshenas

No comments: